Get on Board


Ten people wanted to go to London when the flight attendant opened the plane door. “Time to board,” she said. “The doors will be closing in thirty minutes.” 
Five people hurried to get on the plane. The other five had better things to do: one went for coffee, one fell asleep, two went sight-seeing, and the other folded his arms and growled, “Nobody’s gonna tell me what I have to do,” and he turned his back to her.

Math question: When the plane took off, how many people went to London?

Ten people wanted God’s forgiveness and the assurance of heaven one day. God opened the door. “Come to me through my Son,” He said. “He paid your ticket but you must get onboard. The doors will be closing soon.” 
Five bowed before the cross and found salvation and restoration. They laid down their own agendas and received the one they were created for. The other five had better things to do: one went back to his live-in girlfriend, one went back to partying, two were too busy, and the other folded his arms and growled, “Nobody’s gonna tell me how to live my life. I think my good will outweigh my bad. I can come to God on my own terms when I’m ready.”

Math question: On Judgment Day, how many people will be welcomed into heaven?

Final Thought: In which group of five are you?

“If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; the new has come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17
.